I have been having a blast getting these pieces of furniture finished! While I have been working on some exciting custom pieces, I also have finished some others to keep in my inventory! I found this fantastic secretary desk. I had to have it!!! Once I got it, I realized it wasn’t in as great of shape as I originally thought. It was painted a green color with layers and layers below it and it didn’t have a top. Carl and I worked on fixing those things. I knew I wanted it black, but the first paint I got was waaaaaaay too glossy. so we had to strip it not once, but TWICE! We finally found a great paint that worked! As for the top, that was a bit different. In order for it to be uniform, we had to use a router! Yup!!! I get to add router to my repertoire! We made almost an exact replica of the back piece! I love this piece and hope to find it a new home soon!
Oh! In case you all were wondering, Claudia’s dresser is FINISHED and will be delivered this week! Here’s the end product. Please ignore the fabric on top!